There are cases where a root canal treatment may not be enough to save a patient’s tooth. In these instances, the endodontist may recommend surgery. Using this procedure, an endodontist can carefully examine the tooth, find the problem, and provide proper treatment. With this they can detect tiny fractures and canals that could not be seen during non-surgical treatment.
If you have experienced some of the following you may be in need of Endodontic Retreatment:
- The restoration did not prevent salivary contamination to the inside of the tooth.
- Exposure of teeth to new infection and damage
- Delayed placement of crown after the root canal treatment
- A tooth fracture or cracked tooth
- Undetected canals and tooth fractures
For more inquiries about Endodontic Retreatment, Please send us a message or reach out to us through our given contact information.